Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cheers to the Weekend: #TBookC, Superbowl Sunday, and SNOW!

Happy Weekend!

I'm excited for the Super Bowl this weekend - even though my team isn't in it (but that's not a big surprise, unfortunately) - so mostly my focus is the commercials and half-time show! ;)

One day...one day

We're also supposed to get (dare I type it?) a FOOT of snow this weekend - holy moly! (And watch, now that I've written it, we're only going to get one single snowflake floating slowly to the ground and taking all my hopes of a s**w d*y with it - I will not jinx it!!)... but I digress!! I love my job, but hey, sometimes teachers need a break too!


To boost my personal and professional development, and to connect with other educators, I've joined the Teacher Book Club on Twitter for the month of February. Currently reading:

Snagged from Amazon :)
I've used the children's version of the book numerous times in classrooms that I've been in previously, but reading the adult version is really reinforcing my belief in the power of the positive! I am loving the book so far, and it seems like it will be a pretty quick and easy (yet totally powerful!) read. 

I also really love the power of social media, and the huge role that social networks are playing in my journey as an educator! And, if you're interested in joining, the book chat is on Thursday, February 5th - use #TBookC to join in the conversation! :)



Hope everyone in blogger land is having an enjoyable weekend - and here's hoping that you had or have at least one day this weekend where you didn't have to set an alarm! :)

Until next time, 
Teach Your Heart Out


1 comment:

  1. great blog !!!

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell

    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | | Get a free header designed

    ReplyDelete